Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring is here!

Sorry I havnt been posting anything for the last few days! I've been posting on my season thread on one of the goalie forums. Heres a link : http://www.goaliecrease.net/locker-room/2061-2010-2011-season-thread-cappy83.html

Anyway! We are in our first best of 5 series for the playoffs. And as of now we stand tied. The last game ended in a tie so actually it should be 2 W, 1 L, 1 T. So I guess its 4-4? Shit idk LOL all I know is tonights game is the tie breaker. If we win we go onto the semi finals, if we lose we are done.

Outside of hockey ive been SUPER busy! Show season is fast approaching! With our first being this saturday in Walla Walla. We are only taking two horses. Our senior stallion Tango and my Dutch WB mare Fancy. Its just a schooling show so im not overly worried! Nice breeches, tall boots, spurs and farm hoody! Love being able to dress semi casual lol especially since it will prolly rain the WHOLE time!

Uhg im so tired! I was down with a major nasty migraine today and had NO Excedrin so I had to wait till mom got home since she was nice enough to pick me up some on her way home. Then she locked her keys in the car at Walmart lol So that made her even later getting home lol

Its 5.45 pm and I still have to finish cleaning stalls grrrrr. Cant wait till it gets warmer at night so everyone aside from our stallions can stay outside at night! Pain in the ass trying to clean 12 stalls all by myself twice a day...Yes TWICE a day! Another reason I hate winter!

Our arena is FINALLY no longer flooded so I can ride in it! WOOT! Now Jasper cant take off with me! Stupid Arab! Jasper is a 5 yr old Polish Arabian we have in for training and he can be quite a nut case! But hes starting to come around. Beautiful boy, and has A LOT of potential for the show ring in Hunters but damn he needs to get over his fear of EVERYTHING before I even think of riding him at a show. Especially over fences! Heres a picture:

Isnt he pretty? Hes by World Champion stallion Essteem and out of Egala. Heres a pic of his Dam: 

   And below is a picture of his Sire. I LOVE his Sire! One of my fav. Polish stallions!

But yeah....I should post more pics of our herd for you guys! Let me know if you want me to! Anyway I need to get my butt outside! So LATERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment