Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Day After

Afternoon! I am SORE today! :( Stupid hip flexor! My back isnt bothering me which is SO nice! Maybe PT is working after all! I'm stretching as i'm writing this and it dosnt feel good. But I know if I dont stretch it out it will tighten up and practice tonight will be a bitch.

So I had a good game last night! Very proud of myself! I think my teammates are as well. I had 30 some shots on net and I stoped them all! A couple could've been goals if the other team was on their game. I dont know they didnt really bring it last night. I was kind of disappointed. Aside from one guy who I think was hell bent on trying to kill me with his 80 mph slap shot from the blue line! One of my D's caught one in the chest. Even through his padding he had a nice welt after the game.

They got 3 breakaways and I stopped all three shots! Amazing yeah? Maybe all the screaming Coach Bryan does at me is paying off lol

I also find myself getting more aggressive about people being in my crease. I have to be careful and not get too carried away because they suspend players for that. But if they are in my area they get a shove and a 'get the fuck out.' lol the only ones stupid enough to shove back are the 18-23 year olds lol Silly kids ;)

Just kidding. I was that way at that age. Gotta love it.

Anyway I need to grab some lunch and head into town!

No comments:

Post a Comment