Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lets Talk Fights

For the record Skyline is a weird movie! I'm kinda paying attention to while I stretch and play on the interwebs but for the most part its just weird...........................

Kinda glad we didnt go see it in theaters :( Matt and I were so excited for this movie but now its like eh...lol We went and say Battle LA before the chiefs game last Saturday! THAT was a f*cking good movie! If you havnt seen it you must! I order you! :)

Another thing dont put your hand in a cat fight! Yesterday was like a kitty gang war in my house! So mom left to go to work and Little Brother got out and took off after one of the outdoor cats. Mom was able to catch him and when she threw him back in he landed on our old lady Cuddle which sparked a HUGE cat fight!  So then I hear mom yelling for me because Simba and Cuddles were now fighting in the kitchen. So I go out and first I do is stick my hand down in the middle and try to pull cuddles out. Damn cat almost too my hand off! So we finally just grabed cats by their tails and pulled them apart lol Mom put Simba in the bathroom and Cuddles ran off to hide under the couch.

Then about 15 mins later another fight happens this time Cuddles and Lucky got into it under the couch. Grandpa was yelling at me to break it up and I was like 'i'm NOT sticking my hand under the couch!' lol So after that it was pretty quite. Until I let Simba out around 2 and he went right for Cuddles again *sigh* now Cuddles is locked in grandpas room (to which he is pissed off about) Anyone want a couple cats??? We now have 8 kittens. The boys are going to the vet tomorrow morning FINALLY after moms been saying ill get them fixed this paycheck or that paycheck. 4 batches of kittens later! Actually probably more then 4...

The only adult cat who wasnt involved were the two i'm kitty sitting for my moms best friend and my cat who was locked in her kitten house. lol She wouldnt even come out when I went to let her out. She just looked at me like 'are you crazy?' lol

At least the horses have been behaving themselves!

This was suppose to be about hockey fights lol I guess it still can be :)

So as a goaltender i've gotten into my fair share of scuffles. But nothing like a full blown glove droping fist fight.

Reason #1 I'm pretty well protected by my team mates so I never really get the chance to FINISH what I start. Which is irritating! I know they are just trying to keep me safe but c'mon guys! I can hold my own I promise!

Reason #2 i'm FEMALE! I play with mostly men! Who obviously dont want a piece after they figure out im a girl! Trust me its frustrating! When I played jrs it was so easy! They didnt care that I was of the female persuasion! It was 'you wanna fight? lets go then!' lol But now I could cheap shot all day long and no one would so much as give  me a shove *pouts* :)

I did have one opportunity for a fight at the begging of the season against another female goaltender.  But I couldnt convince HER to cross the red line. I sure as hell wasnt going to cross my blue line let along the red line and risk getting in BIG trouble by the ERHL only because im not sure what the rules are as far as fighting goes. None of our guys got more then one game suspension for their little brawl so that probably all I would've gotten but I wasnt about to find out lol

I was bummed that she didnt fully commit to it tho lol

Our last game of the regular season should be fun. The team we are playing is from Post Falls and they are a bunch of HOT heads! The last time we played them I covered the puck to get the whistle because there was one min left in the 3rd and everyone was in my crease and I mean EVERYONE! So instead of flying blind and risk them tieing it up I just covered. As I stood up and turn to give the ref the puck some douche punched me in the side of the head.

Before I could even do anything about it my guys were all over him and one of the refs had a good hold on the back of my jersey so i couldnt do anything if i wanted to and he threatend me with a 2 game suspension if I so much as moved wrong.

So fridays game should be interesting. This time I have his number. Cheap shot me? Guess what! He loves to camp in the crease no matter how much shoving you do he comes right back so maybe he needs a taste of his own medicine! Give him a little bit of that Roy flair ;)

I love Patrick Roy BTW. Hes always been one of my fav goalies and one of the reasons I wanted to be a goaltender. 

I dont think I mirror him as much as I use to. I went to a weekend camp with a couple NHL goalies and he was one of my coaches so he taught me a lot of what he does. It was fun! He told me I had a lot of potential as a goalie if I could just get over my mental issues.

Anyway I've lost my train of thought....Let me get it back ill write more LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment