Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 5 of being sick

So the last blog I posted was for yesterday I just didnt get it posted 'till this morning.

Anyway i'm feeling pretty good aside from my voice and the coughing.

Today I did a bunch of cleaning out in the barn. And apparently theres something im allergic to out there (prolly dust) and I sneezed hard like 8 times a row. I had one our yearlings Jasper in the crossties and it startled him pretty bad but he didnt totally freak out (rear up or run backwards)

His head just snapped up and he gave me this terrified look....Poor Jaspy,  I get to watch my team practice tonight so I will be leaving here in about 20 mins or so.

I also played a bit more of Fable II and a couple games of Halo Reach. Good stuff!

Anyway thats all I have for now sorry for the shortness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment