Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Team dinner turns ugly..

uhg...........thats all I can say is uhg and grrrrrr. So I went to our practice last night to help Tony out since I cant play atm due to being sick and he did very well! Dunno what he was so worried about lol So after practice 10 of us decide we're starved and Applebees sounds hella good.

So we pile into Mikeys 18 person van thing and head to applebees. We were having a good time. Talking and laughing about last weeks game and such. And just as were about done with our food guess who shows up! Thats right! Douche Bags from Post Falls! The same Douche bags we're facing friday.

We had a booth right near the front door so they didnt have to go looking for us plus we were REALLY loud...As usual lol Nothing new there. ANYWAY a bit of background here for those who dont know.

Our rivalry with this team started at the beginning of the season last year. This was the same game I got hurt....again....They are a really rough and dirty playing group of younger guys. And so it was the bottom of the 3rd and we were kicking their ass 9-2 and understandably they were pissed. Well instead of stepping up their game and trying to score they decide to play dirty. They had been rushing me in the crease pretty much all game and I had been good and let it go. But then this guy Darrel decided to slash me in the ribs. Well Big Mike beat the hell out of him which caused everyone to get involved. I was hurt and stuck in the middle so I couldnt get out. I just kinda hid in the goal lol So that game put me out for the rest of the season with broken ribs :(

So this year. We've lost to them all 3 times we played them not by more then one goal but still a loss and I guess they got big heads from it. So its pretty important we win friday. Not just for braging rights but because if we win they are out of the playoffs so we dont have to face them..And I was wrong friday isnt our first play off game. Its the last reg. season game lol

So back to the fight....So when they came over to us Big Mike, Tony and Alex all stood up and were like 'we dont want any trouble.' and they were like 'neither do we. we just came here with a warning.' I was like oh fuck. I could see Big Mike getting riled up. If you guys have ever watched Operation Repo the guy Matt on that show the big white guy add more muscles and less tattoos and you have Big Mike. And at 6'7 hes a big dude and built like a brick shit house. Looking at him you'd think football not hockey lol

So I jump up and try to break it up which only leads to their goalie getting in my face and basicly saying that I better prepare myself because they are going to crush me on friday. And I was like 'thats nice. too bad im not starting.' and the dude actually looked worried for a split second. I dont think they've seen Tony play at all so they have no idea just how good he is.

So i'm trying to break it up. But the DBs are clearly intending to start a fight in the middle of Applebees. So after about 10 mins and the managers stepping in and threatening to call the cops the DBs back off and are about to leave until their goalie said something that I didnt catch and before I could so much as blink Mike had him by the shirt.

So FINALLY when the managers threaten to call the cops the DBs leave but not without telling us to watch our asses on friday. *rolls eyes* I was beyond pissed at my team. Its like REALLY? How old are you?  I know they were just protecting me but damn it I can fend for myself thanks very much! Its the same way on the ice! Even if I wanted to fight my "protectors" wouldnt allow it...Which is probably a good thing but still! I wanna shove assholes around once in a while! LOL

But yeah...I did a shitty job of explaining what happend but I feel like hell right now so thats gunna have to do!

Love you guys...Thanks for reading my blog XD

Much loves,
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment